Sunday 16 December 2012

Prima SunKiss Wedding Album


Hi, today's post contains a lot of pictures so hopefully you will not get bored! One of my best friends got married last year and I decided I wanted to do something special and scrapbook related for her gift, so i decided on a mini album of her wedding day. Her colour scheme was green and yellow and her flowers were sunflowers, the Prima Sunkiss collection seemed like a match made in heaven! The book i used was a 9x9 Bo Bunny Naked Binder, so the album ended up being a not so mini mini album!

At the back of the album i added another mini album which held photographs of the ceremony and readings.

I used mainly the Sunkiss Collection papers and embellishments. I also used some of her own ribbon from the wedding invites, jewels on the table, confetti and other keepsake bits from the wedding for embellishments. There are a mixture of the prima flowers as well as some handmade ones from myself using the SunKiss papers and material. I have used various distress inks (Tim Holtz), ink from Prima, and Tattered Angels mist sprays . I have also used crackle paints, acrylic paint, gesso and glossy accents. My friend prefers a more classic and simple look so i have kept the use of mediums to a minimum.

Hope you like and thanks for looking :)























This is the mini ceremony album






1 comment:

  1. How stunning... so much work has gone into it! I would have been been so happy to receive this!...Lovely!

    ReplyDelete